What happened to Nathan Long?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim C

Reaction score
Some of you may know of how I've had a nightmare of a time having my failed hull issues addressed since May '05.Still waiting for a resolution. :( The person I tried to contact was out, so I asked for Nathan. No longer works there. What happened?

Ended up talking to a gentleman named Scott. New guy? So far the best contact I've had there yet!!!

Last contact I had with Nathan,he told me he was going to be out of work for quite a while due to a pretty serious back condition..To me or him at the time it didnt sound serious enough to take him from work for good....New person in the hot seat cant hurt things...Be persistant,,,They picked my boat up and drove it to the factory and fixed it and had it re delivered to me...

They did the same for me. Picked the boat up from the dealer and 2 weeks later it was back at the dealers. So far running great. It was Nathan that was responsible for getting my issues taken care of, and for that I thank him. Hope the new guy steps up to the plate and does the right thing for the customer.:)

Eyes - What exactly is that HUGE monitor/Lowarnce thing on the far right of your console? It looks like a 17 inch LCD monitor! my first TV wasen't that big!!! LOL

Nathan Long is now the assistant plant manager of the Tahoe plant in Miami, OK and Scott Bauer in now the new customer service manger for Tracker.

I met Scott about five or six years ago, I think he was the Tracker rep for the Indiana area at the time. He is a good man and I think he will do good. He has already taken care of my buddy and his new 929 trailer. I had dealings with Nathan Long and I am sorry to see him go, good luck to him and welcome Scott. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Back