Whaaaaazzzup!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Just hollerin to everyone. Still alive. Everyone in the house has been really sick for a week now. I had a temp of 103 for about 4 days and couldn't hold much down. I lost about 4 lbs. My boy after two bouts with strep, now has my flu and possibly scarlitina (sp?), my daughter has had a chronic cough for a month. My wife has been lucky and was only midly sick for about 2 days. Mom was the same. But we are a rough bunch around here. Sounds like a ICU ward at night with all the hacking and coughing, and the smell of medicine in the air. But we're coming around just in time for Christmas. House is coming along. The kitchen in now gutted, we're just awaiting the new cupboards. Lost a lot of time with this flu, I've been tied to a bed for almost 7 days now. Not to mention the 2 feet of snow we had to clear from my now much larger driveway and roof. Yeah, just after I finished with the 18" from last time! Welcome to winter in NY. Anyhow, I'm obviously not here much, so if I missed anyone's posts, TOO BAD! LOL No really, sorry, just e-mail me. I check that at least every 2 days.

Glad to hear from you. Buy a plow!

Rich D

Dang Rob...go around that place with about 50 cans of Lysol...it's goin' round. I had it for about two weeks myself...glad your better.

TEE

Rob,

Glad to hear that you are still here!! Hope you guys get beeter for Xmas. My kids are just getting over colds too.

Yea, just as we got done with 2 feet of snow the other day, we are supposed to get more tonight and tomorrow!

Bob G.

Hey Rob,

Glad you're feeling better. Just think, after the weight loss(like you could afford it LOL) now you can REALLY enjoy the holidays!

Sue D.

Glad to hear your feeling better. Deer seasons over and if you like will make a trip up some weekend after the holidays.

Just tryin to help teach you Virginians how to cope with the white stuff Tox. Each winter I see VA getting more and more snow, especially in the hills (I think you guys call them mountains...HA, that's funny!) so they SHOULD be getting better with it. SHOULD! LOL But it's all relative, true, yankees don't know how to make grits or chitlins...so we're even? No, still lop sided. Anyway......LOL And winter is juuuuuust started.

Dang Rob, that sounds pretty bad. When I drive across NY on Monday I'll make sure I don't stop for ANYTHING. God know what we'll catch from a NY Thruway rest area bathroom....LOL

Glad your starting to feel better. Say Hi to Michelle and the kids for us.

Marke

I'm hanging right in there with you, Rob.

Had the flu and pneumonia shots - but still came down with a whopper of a cold the end of last week. Been at home sleeping probably 20 hours a day since Saturday evening. Started with high fevers for the first two days - I hate that shakey, chilled all over feeling. Went out to run a couple of errands this afternoon realized that I still couldn't concentrate on the road - not good in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Hope you and your family are much better by Christmas!

me!

Back