Westmoreland State Park VA

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Chris

Reaction score
Anybody spent any time here? Rent a cabin/camp/fish? I am thinking of taking the family there for a few days next week and I am looking for some reviews. I slipped in there for a couple hours to check it out few years ago but my mind is a little foggy.

WOW, Westmoreland state park! Still there? I used to go there as kid a LONG time ago. I remember the 2 room cabins, the beach and jelly fish !

Let me know if you go, id luv to hear how the place is now. I only live maybe 2 hours away, and havent been down that way for long time!

I camped there last year with a group. It was fun. All the kids found sharks teeth fossils on the beach. Pretty laid back and quiet. Might be going back again this year. Can't help on the cabins....we rough it in tents!!:p

TOXIC

I saltwater fish down that way and the wife and I looked at the cabins last summer. Very nice.

I never thought of a state park on the ocean. Are there a lot of state parks on our coasts?(ocean front)

Well it's not really on the ocean. It's on the saltwater end of the Potomac and a 20 minute run down to where the river dumps into the bay.

Latest posts

Back