Went to Nashville BPS today-

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Hutchison

Reaction score
DIDN'T SPEND A DIME!!

Had the bride with me looking over my shoulder. Just lining up some items for my bonus check when I'll go back by myself. I have to get a new trolling motor for my Pro 17. Wanted to compare MG and MK side by side. It's tempting to get another MG since I already would have the mount on the boat, but it seems like most folks here prefer the MK. They have a 46lb 42" MK for $329.I noticed Walmart's website has a 50lb 42" MK for $319. Hutch

Sounds like it time to go to Wallyworld. I like the foot control of the mk better. Counting the one on the new boat I have had 4 over the last 20 years and never had a problem with any of them.

BF

I checked and I was wrong on the price at WalMart, it's $339. This motor can only be bought on the site and can't be picked up at the store, except Dallas, so I have to pay shipping plus state sales tax. That takes it up to about $390. Not trying to sound like a cheapskate here but I do seem to be getting more that way the older I get. LOL! Hutch

Amen brother. If you are not in a rush shop around. I bought my last 1 at Sports Authority. Check you local Wallyworld anyway you just never know.

BF

Back