Went for smallies and caught THIS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim nocera

Reaction score
Hit the mighty Schyukill river this afternoon looking for some smallies. Fishing was alittle slow as they would just chase the baits,no hook ups. So I brought out the jerk baits and Bam, Muskie!!!! This thing scared the crap out of the wife, she wouldn't come off the back deck!!!

Tim N
DSC06382.JPG

Now you know why the smallies were swimmin for their lives!!:lol:

Nice Fish, looks like it's been in another battle of some sort.

TOXIC

Thanks, Ya alot of the fish have scars on them, must of been from all the flooding we've had here recently.

Tim N

Wow, how would you like to tangle with the one that put that scar on his side.:eek:

Nice fish.!!

Closest I have gotten to a Musky was when one hit a buzzbait right as I was pulling it out of the water to make another cast. Scared the chit out of me, I never set the hook and hung on for dear life untill it popped off.

Tim, What part of the Schuylkill were you at ? Kind of looks like the old Felix Dam. Nice fish !

Wow when I visited the museum in Philly I could have just walked out the back door and fished then. :) Little did I know such critter's lurked in that river.

Maaaaaan!! That's faaaaaaaaar out.:wub: I have always wanted to hook into one of those. Like an aligator but with a badder attitude. One of these days I'm going to drive up to Big 10 country and catch me one of those.

Nice..very nice.

Harpo

Nice fish! I would love to catch something like that. Maybe when I go back to Minnesota this summer.

Nice fish.the other week fishing the susquehanna, I had an encounter with a musky took my lure and the smallmouth i had caught. cut my line clean.

Back