WBT-Teri ?????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Eder2

Reaction score
Teri,Absolutely nothing on the Bassmasters web page about the WBT being cancelled.Are they ashamed and just don't want to say anything? Alot of people are involved here so I think they should be getting the word out to the general public.

thay sent qan email to all the girls. and it has been reported on bassfan and other sites...

There is also an article, very short, about the cancellation on the side menu at ESPN/BASS:(

If you go to the women's page, there is a very tiny link to the side.

I am very disappointed in how BASS handled the entire series. We had no warning, schedule was set, registration was done, and everyone received an email last week.

Sad, BASS did NOTHING to promote the women's series and did nothing to save it.

They're cutting WAAYYY back on their youth activities too....no more kids going to the BMC via "Casting Kid's" either.....the best a kid can get now is whatever their home state offers as far as a "Championship".

BASS is doing what every other business is forced to do in this economy...."If any portion of a business does not only make enough to pay for itself,....but actually enhance the bottom line...it's GONE!"

If we all thought 2009 was bad...I have a feeling 2010 will be worse!!! Especially for those who didn't make all the necessary adjustments last year!

indications are that 2010 WILL be worse!

Well, changed my mind about my response. But I will leave this comment.

At least BASS put something together, organized it and ran it for a number of years. How about FLW???

Tex

They were smart enough to let BASS do the research first......didn't cost em a dime to find out it didn't work! Who's crying now......they can fish with the boys. Many of them can put it on us. I fished against Karen Savick in her hometown area and she took me to the woodshed! Besides the boys cant carry the sponsors many of them do....Kotex, avon, and the like.....well maybe kotex a few guy's could.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on lady's let's get it on!

The Dragon

I don't wanna see Toxic sportin' any garb from Victoria's Secret either!!!:eek::angry:

It's either that or the speedo....you choose!!:lol::lol:

Or I could install another KeelShield in Neeley's driveway again!!:eek:

TOXIC

I say one of those snuggies work do us all fine! LOL!

Randy!

Latest posts

Back