Was fishing for bass...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
..and caught an 8 lb 3 oz lake trout in 4' of water on a Rapala Shallow Shad Rap. Thought I had a pike on until it got near the boat. I told my son......get the *#*&*@ net! It measured 28". Also caught 3 LM and 2 SM, none over 2 pounds. My son caught 1 LM.

I can't believe my wife caught me smiling for the pic!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

Lake_trout.jpg

I got the call right afterwards.....HE WAS PUMPED!!!

Nice fish buddy, and try the recipe I gave you.....call me again when you're ready to grill her, and I'll walk you through it.

And SMILE next time!!!

You could pass for my red-headed brutha' Bob! Seriously! Only he has about 500 tattoo's:lol:

Nice fish Bob: A screamin Laker. I'll bet he ran some line off.:D:D

Nice fish Bob, we've tried in Ontario in a few lakes for those and never got lucky, MAN that will be a TASTY fish!!

But Darn boy, stop smiling, its BLINDING!!! :D

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

every once in a while we will nail one on quabbin fishing for bass, but never that big!:D:D

yep...you really need to work on NOT letting the wife catch you smiling....

Nice fish!

The guy I was fishing with 1 day last fall hooked a Laker here on a crankbait while we were smallie fishing....He thought he had the mother of all smallies!!!

Did yours jump? His made 1 jump...not completely out of the water, but still got about 1/2 of him airborne...from the quick flash we both thought it was a Northern...

az

They get up shallow in the spring. My mom caught one almost that size a few years back while we were getting smallies on every other cast. Sure is a surprise when you get them though. Smoke that bad boy and have a feast.

Not if you use enough charcoal lighter. But they taste funny afterwards.

Nice fish Bob and that smile...what can I say...

priceless..

So does your heart rate ever get above 50?:huh:

Barb

Barb,

Yes it does.....but we can't talk about that here! LOL!!

Bob G.

Back