Warriors on the water

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warren David

Reaction score
All members from N.C. check out "Warriorsonthewater" website. It looks like a good tournament and cause to participate in. The dates for the 2009 event haven't been posted yet but it will probably be in April again on Jorden. Last year there were 180 boats and 123 sponsers with Forrest Wood, David Fritts, Hank Parker and Marty Stone as guests.

I don't want to be the only Nitro there.

Good luck. We do the same thing here in DC with soldiers from Walter Reed and Bethesda Medical Center. Great event. Tears your heart out but still a great event. Everybody ought to get involved with one of these tourneys.

TOXIC

I'll be in S.C. come next year and I'll do what I can to get there. Thanks for the intel!

JP

Toxic, can you post the link for the touraments for the Walter Reed and Bethesda events?

Thanks

On the left side of the page there is a link to the Wounded Soldiers area of the NOVA site. They are the focal point for the event even though a lot of us do not belong to the club. We are there to donate our boats and expertise on the Potomac (minimal in my case!!:lol: ). We have had Armed Services Television there but the media is not allowed in.

TOXIC
http://www.novabassanglers.com/

Latest posts

Back