Warranty Transfer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Jackoviak

Reaction score
I have a questions about Nitro's warranty. I am looking at a used 929cd and was wondering if the warranty on the hull will be transferable?

Thanks,

Jon

Not 100% sure on this,, but I recall seeing something about the warranty could only be transefered within 5 years of orig. purchase date. Not sure if the second owner gets lifetime though.. I would recomend that you contact Tracker Marine and get the scoop on that.

Jon,

It is acording to what year you have. I transfered the warranty when I bought my boat and it was easy. It is an '01.

Carlos

The boat that I am looking at is a 2002 929cdx. But the thing that I am worried about, is that it is a repo boat without the motor. Don't know if that will effect the warranty.

Jon

Jon,

Do not remember reading anything about any condidions for the warranty to transfer. I paid my money and sent the form to Treacker and they in turn, sent a welcome to the family card to me.

BTW the transfer is only for the boat, not the motor..seperate warranties.

Carlos

If it is same for a tin boat: I couldn't get "lifetime" warranty transferred because I was third registered owner. I bought it from a "repossesor" and he titled it because he was gonna keep it. When I tried to register warranty, Tracker said NIX...only transfer once.

Back