warranty question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john mccaffrey

Reaction score
I bought a new fisher hawk 160 2 years ago along with the 5 year extended warranty. Last week i brought it in for a spring tune up and to have the live well and baithwell fixed, Both weren't working. I was told by the dealer that it was a corrosion problem in the wires and it wasn't covered by tracker marine's premier protection plan. (dealer called tracker) I wrote a letter of complaint to tracker which they have had for a week with no reply yet.

I would find it hard to believe that they wouldn't address this problem since they like their competition brag about how good there products are. Hopefully customer satisfaction is a priority.

Does anyone know who I could contact at tracker marine to get help?

Any suggestions on what to do next would be appreciated.

thanks, john

Call the customer service number and ask for Steve in the warranty dep..........don't mail any letters, just call, I can understand any manufacture taking forever to answer......remember, sometimes the dealer won't get through to tracker as well as the actual customer

Back