Warning Scam Alert

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
A 'heads up' for those who may be a regular Home Depot shopper.

Over the last monyh I have been the victim of a scam.

Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car while you are putting your items into the trunk.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their chest almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them, and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's. You agree, and they get in the back seat.

On the way they start undressing.Then one climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on November 4, 5, 8, twice on the 10th. 3 times on the 15th,and twice yesterday.

Be careful it could happen to you.

Got to run, going to Home Depot, at this rate, I will be broke before X-mas.

Bubby

Can you tell me which store.

I woun't want that to happen to

me.

P s see you there:D

Ed, it is at the Home depot's in South East Louisiana. I just returned home, it happened again. This time I left my wallet home, had $200.00 cash in my pocket. They took that but they didn't get my wallet. That will fix them. Man I am tired, can't wait until tommorrow.

Bubby

samething happen here at the canton home depot but the fellow is in the hospital.HE didn't have but two dollors left after he shopped and they were mad.

Unreal I just got off the floor with my sides screaming in pain! A classic in the making Bubby!

It must be happing all over.I went to

mine in Bridgeview Il.the same thing.

Thank god for ATM machines.:blink:

Yea,

Happend to me to in Woodstock, GA. Heck we didn't even make out of the parking lot.

I think they are Santa's little helpers.

Dan :D

Hey I wonder if they will take credit cards or travlers Checks???

My Friends all know me as the Prince of Plastic on the trail.....

Latest posts

Back