wanted

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike stanton

Reaction score
looking to buy a used nitro 882 dc,new to this site any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks mike

Welcome to the site Mike! Lots of folks here with lots of useful info, unfortunately I am not one of them..hehe But really, I am sure someone will be able to help you out. Nitro owner myself.

Jeff

Look at the swap and sell here or Bass boat Central web site under boats4sale there are some nice Nitros listed there you may have to make a road trip but could be worth it. I went 1200 miles for mine and would do it again.:D
http://www.bassboatcentral.com/

Mike where in Pittsburgh are you from I grew up in Wexford 20 miles north of town.

mike,

Do a search here for NX882, you will find plenty of posts with more info than you will know what to do with.

i have a 03 882DC. i can not say enough about the hull. plenty of room, dry and very stable.

be sure that what ever you buy it has plenty of horse power to push the boat.

The 882 is very hevy in the stern. it can really be a pig out of the hole if not set up correctly.

if you can find one with a 150xr/EFI/OPTI jump on it. the 115 is not enough power for this hull.

Good Luck

GregD

Back