Walmart

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
You guys that are dove hunting tomorrow may want to give your local Walmart a call. Seems that they have put a "freeze" on all firearm and ammunition sales. The local store here is trying to contact Bentonville hdqrts to find out why. I don't know if this is just in the south or nationwide. I would be interested to find out.

BruceM:unsure:

I work at wal mart not heard of that here.But i am the food side manager.It may have been on a need to know i did not need to know.Iam in S.C. Did this happen to you or what someone said?

Interested to find out more about this if anybody knows.

While we're talking Wally-World, and I hate 'em just as much as the next guy...

Wal-Mart has a standing job for anyone who worked at the Wal-Mart stores impacted by the storm. If they were working at the 10 (or so) stores that are closed due to Katrina and the aftermath, anywhere in the country, they have a job at the local Wal-Mart. Also, Wal-Mart and the Walton family gave something like 36m combined.

Don't think I'm fooled one minute by this gesture. It's no more than a goodwill gesture, but by golly it's WAY more than they had to do. I'm impressed with how several companies are pulling together to help out their displaced workers.

Back