wake up already

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Holiday, some of us have to work and it's another beautiful day here in the north country. P.S. Saturday at our club early bird, I weighed in the heaviest fish I've ever caught during a tournament. (Largemouth 7.87 lbs) There were 4 other fish weighed in that were over 6 lbs. :)

Here's the address to the photo posted on our club web site.

http://federatedclubphotos.freehomepage.com/:wub:

Morning all!

Had a good weekend hunting. Only shot 5 squirrels but saw some deer. Everyone have a great day.

Barry:)

Good morning, BUSY weekend around here!! Fishing all day Sat, great day with and without the kids!!

And we added a PUPPY to the family yesterday, a Dachshund Mix, named Sally. She's about 8 months old, loves kids, loves to sit in your lap and get petted and came almost house trained!! I'll post a few pics later today.

Trep

Morning All. Great weekend. Fishing with the kids, and a little Harley Cruising on the side. It doesn't get much better than that. Only downside, had to tow a Nitro in off the lake. His own fault though....dead batteries. Hope everyone has a great week!

Great sunny morning from Ky. Hope everyone had a wonderful and God filled weekend and hope your day today is the same.

Jeff

Back