VOTE FOR ME...!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
I was at Bass Pro this morning and posted a picture for thier bragging board fish picture contest, winner gets a $100 gift card. It's a pic of me and my 13.5 lb walleye.

So to all my Michigan brothers and sisters..get your butts to BPS and stuff the ballot box for me..pic #55...!

Are you coming up to the store this weekend Smitty?? We'll be there Sat-sun.....stop by if you're not working!! (and bring a couple rods with ya!! ;) )

I may find a reason to stop in..been saving up all winter for a new trolling motor and stopped in yesterday to pick it up. Got me a MinnKota powerdrive, 70lb thrust, 50 inch shaft. Came with a rebate for one of them little wireless handheld fobs that u can use to control the motor with, sent that in today. So come spring, I'll have a giant remote controlled boat. I can just picture myself sittin at the end of my dock drivin my boat around...!

MAC TELL ALL UR ROD CUSTOMERS TO VOTE FOR #55 TOO...! I spent all my money on the motor and I need that gift card for a little tackle..!

I was down there last week, I would have voted for you. I give Mac permission to vote for you absentee, in my name. ;) Good luck!

Gene

Smitty....keep me in mind next time....I could have saved you a few bucks on the MK.

I definately will Ken..I had a handful of Christmas present giftcards and just about a 100 bucks in points to use, otherwise I woulda shopped around. Believe it or not, I don't shop/spend at BPS that often. Someday, when I have money to spend again, I'll come drop some on ya..!

I voted :) Good seeing you for the brief time on Sunday....

when will you find out that you have won??

You in the area during the MVM this year Smitty??

I'll be in there this Sat & Sunday...stuffing that ballot box like a phat kid loves cake!

I believe the drawing is next weekend. I should be in the area at least part of the time for the MVM Carlos..I talked with Mac about it on Sunday, he's gonna keep me up to speed. I would like to make it out again, that was a good time.

Latest posts

Back