Vests

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric nichols

Reaction score
Need to replace my old life jackets. Looking for something reliable and comfortable at a reasonable price. Any suggestions? Thanks, Eric

I have ones from Cabelas, they are the top of the line cabelas branded ones and i really like them. They are plenty comfortable and i like that the collar is removeable.

I have Stearn's vests and they've lasted for years and I wear it everytime I fish.

I have a Nitro Full vest w/leg straps. it is similar to this one, but not quite the same. It is surprisingly comfortable, and I have no worries that it will do it's job if ever needed.

https://www.hicorpinc.com/tmggearretail/estore/product.aspx?id=NI-618

I have the Sospenders with Hammer and Mac the BPS ones I think. I like theirs MUCH more then mine as they have a cushion in the neck area that is pretty dainty.

I have the XPS Deluxe Auto Inflating vest purchased about three years back for just over $100. Although branded by BPS (as XPS) its made by Mustang and is the same as this one:

528-078-00.jpg

Looks like BPS stopped having Mustang do their store-branded and have moved to Sospenders. Too bad, I like the padded collar. The lower price was nice too!

Beka got the me the mustang one (similar to Jim's just in red) off Amazon.com last year for $60 on sale! LOVEIT!

Back