Used boat prices listings

• Thread starter Steve Nurrenbern
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts about "how much is my boat worth". You can get a used price for boats at www.nadaguides.com Its a free site and they go back at least 20 years on a lot of models. It lets you add any options you may have and list the standard equipment. It gives you a low retail and average retail price.

Steve

Ok Steve,

What am I doing stupid? And no jokes allowed..... I looked at the site you provided and for the life of me I can't find "Nitro". Help please?

Uncle Billy

It gives you an Idea but the dealers have another site that they use..I wish they would use NADA It sure would help me..JR

NADA is at best a vague guide, and many people don't read it correctly.

When you see the * ** *** on the price, that will usually mean it includes trailer/motor/equipment. So be careful before you take that number and start adding things like the motor and other equipment.

AND>>realise it's a retail price for a boat in good to very good condition, with no visible flaws or damage. Most of the time it's a high value, not low.

Latest posts

Back