Update on the Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Bertrand

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just an update on the 190 DC. It's been great so far, I've had it out about a dozen times and couldn't be happier. We put on 2 Eagle Fishmark 320's and built in rod organizers for the rodlockers. The engine is running real well, we've been gps'ing it between 55-57 depending on the load. Holeshot is awesome, stability is awesome, the ride is great, it's a very fishable platform, and easy to drive.

Now that we have done everything we needed to with the boat, it's tournament ready.

I've been and will be pretty busy with my tournament schedule and school related stuff this spring, I fished a pro am a coupe weeks back and took 2nd place in the amatuer division. I'll fish a couple more years as an amatuer, but it's good to know when I have enough experience to start fishing these events as a pro I'll have a boat to do it in.

Thanks for all the help you guys gave me before we made the purchase, and I'll be around.

Josh

glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Hows teh fishing been for you? Did i tell you i wnet a couple of weeks ago and caught about 4. nothing big but it was nice to feel a couple.

BJ

It's been good BJ. I'm fishing a lot of new lakes and have a jam packed tourney schedule this spring. I really want to stick a "teen" bass on a big swimbait this winter, so I'm heaving those 10"-12" monsters a lot.

Glad to hear you got out. Talk to you soon.

Josh

Back