Up and at em...Mornin'!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tee Know what you mean about the lights we got ours up yesterday:wacko:

Have a good day:rolleyes:

Morning All - first day back at work after a week off, I do NOT want to see my e-mail inbox!! ARGGHHH!!

Oh well, only 4 weeks till my next vacation :)

Trep

Good morning everyone. Made it back to Knoxville, TN yesterday evening. Overall, traffic was light with the exceptions of Chattanooga, TN and here in Knoxville where interstates come together. Thankfully I know the back roads here so made it a little quicker, Chattonooga on the other hand, let's just say I sat in line for a while. We had a great time in Gulf Shores, AL.

Steve

Good morning everyone. I'm "back" too. Family THanksgiving at my sister's... 37 people and three days of eating!:wacko:

Morning all!! Back to work after a week off. First thing I had this morning was a burnt motor for an air compressor. This shut down the whole building's a/c system. What a great way to start the day. Ha!:D I hope everyone has a great GOD filled day.

Barry from La. :)

Morning: Back to work "YUK" Actually got the Avalanche out for its final run of the season Saturday. Air temp was 59 degrees and water surface temp was 41 degrees. There was a slight breeze, 2 fishing pools, 3/4 of tank of gas myself and my GPS. Best run in that cold water was 68.9 MPH with 23 Tempest Plus (Balanced and Blue printed) at 5850 RPM. The boat chinewalks slightly but nothing unmanageable. That 150 Merc XR6 sure likes that cold water. (wow) P.S. caught one walley and a northern on a jerk bait.:)

47b6cf06b3127cce8f476c26bb4f00000016108Act2rNy5bOD

Morning all. Look what Santa delivered early to my house on Saturday. Can't wait to give them a try!!!:D

Back