Unreal fishing trip on Friday(sandstorm like no other)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Robinson

Reaction score
Fished on Friday with the wife and this came in.....Got stuck out there for 2 1/2 hours waiting it out.......Finally got back in and it was blowing like I've never seen it blow.....CRAZY weather.....
sanstorm-008.gif
sanstorm-009.gif
sanstorm-011.gif

WOW.....incredible pic!!!

BUT....did ya catch anything?!? :D

Here is the one I caught before all hell broke lose.........You can see the sandstorm just in the back starting to come in. I noticed that this morning when I downloaded the pictures.

sanstorm-005.gif

WOWWO bob, that is unreal man!!!!!

Glad that you made it out ok and that you did catch a nice fish too!!!!

Unreal man...

Carlos

Don't run that outboard in that crap!!! Outboards don't have air filters and u will suck that sand into that motor. Will kill it in minutes.

We waited until the sand had passed to make our run back in. The real problem then was the wind and high waves..

Good grief that doesn't even look real. What great pictures!! I'm truly glad y'all made it out of that ok..

Bill

WOW is right! Is that usual up there or a one time freak thing? MAN that is freaky!!

Great pictures though!

I've lived here all my life and have fished the Potholes for about 30 of it and have never ever seen this before. It was crazy.....

Back