universal covers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank smith2

Reaction score
I have a nitro 2001 700 lx s/c. in need of a boat cover.Are there any 17 ft. nitro owners that may have any suggestions on any of the universal covers on the market ? thanks Frank

I bought one of the $100 covers from Walmart. I put it on the boat once and have no use for it anymore since I have a different boat and new cover. It's kinda heavy so I don't know what shipping would cost but you can have it for $25 plus shipping. I will have to find the numbers on it for you to see if it will fit your boat. Cabela's had some nice ones on sale a few months ago, which is what I have now.

thanks JImmy, what kind boat did you have? Please get me some info on the cover you have . this deal sounds good if it will fit my boat THANKS FRANK

The boat was a Z6 and I haven't had a chance to look at the cover. Will let you know.

Still have the box, it is a Harbor Master Model D fits 17-19 ft V hull boats. Let me know. Think while I have the particulars on it I will list it on the swap and sell, you have first shot though.

Latest posts

Back