Underwater Camera,anyone have or use one?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Feist

Reaction score
Does anyone have an underwater camera or have they used one while fishing? I've been looking at them off and on for about a year and they make my wallet "twitch" ever time I get near one. Common sense keeps kicking in and tells me that with inland lakes that aren't really clear they may not be worth having. So, what can anyone tell me?

I have an Atlantis. Limited distance in the lakes I use it on, Pymatuning, Arthur, Woodcock, etc, maybe 2 ft. I used it for a while to help learn my depthfinder, but now it mostly collects dust. If you get one, you will spend more time playing than fishing at first!

Rich D

Save your money. OR, if you still want one, buy mine !!

You need clear water period....

Also you cant fish and watch it at the same time. Or I am not coordinated enough to do it.

Mini

Ken,

What do you have, and are you serious about selling it? Been wanting one for a long time, just haven't pulled the trigger as yet. I want one for the 'research' angle into fishing, and to do some things with some of the more advanced depthfinders that I am using.

Let me know.

Tex

Back