Tunda's in.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I just got back from my annual walleye trip to South Dakota and went to work at Bass Pro Council Bluffs this morning. I new Tundra 18WT with a 150 Optimax was sitting outside the boat service entrance. I walked over and was looking at it when the service manager showed up. He said the boat belonged to an employee in the Hunting Department(me). It just needs to go to clean up and get the prop installed which they don't have(ordered yesterday). Problem is I leave the 6th for Washington State for two weeks so if it's not ready it's gonna just sit there. Looks like tin is back in for me. I still have reservations about this whole thing.

fatrap

I'll pick it up for ya... while your out of town and then get that pesky break-in period (36 months) out of the way and deliver it back at the end...;)

Mike - I don't care if it is Tin, a Tundra 18 with a 150 is a SWEET Ride. You don't like it in 12 months, let me know i'll trade ya straight up for '99 700lx DC 115 Merc!!!

Can't wait to see pics!

Greg I might need to have someone to pick it up. Lets see what is that about five hundred miles?

Trep. I still have a lump in my stomach about this. We'll see.

Mike

fatrap

Latest posts

Back