Tru-Tungsten Worms

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Hayes

Reaction score
Anyone tried out the Tru-Tungsten Worms yet? Our local bait shop Hookers Bait and Tackle just got a bunch in stock.

Do they have a website? I'd sure hate to type in "Hookers" on my browsers search engine and have my wife beat me to a bloody pulp. :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

tru-tungsten.com

I started to look at it the other day, but they wanted all my info just to get access to the site, that stuff ticks me off, so I never did go all the way into the site. Shoot, all I want to do is look at some worms!......you don't need my first born for that.

JPH

gunny gave me some a little while ago, i like them, they come in either tail weighted or nose weighted, and with different drop speeds, and to make it easy its all on the package. time will tell how well they sell, but i think they will fly off the shelves

mike c

i have yet to try some. I am plan on ordering some.

Just went to the Tru-Tungsten site... the worms still aren't on there.

All the best,

Glenn

You talked to the owner call 1-800-755-6095 Hookers Bait and Tackle, the website is being worked on, they will do credit card over on the phone if interested.

They have the stingers and darts.

The TT site eneds some work. LOTS of stuff available that isnt on there.

Mini

Latest posts

Back