Triple Fish camo monofilament

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used it... seems to be a good mono... the camo bits didn't impress me much... I have a spool I can send you to try if you like... just shoot me your address in an email.

I have used it and still do. It pretty tough & Durable. I'd buy another spool,but i can't find it anymore.

Backwaters has it on sale and IMHO is a good line but, quit also because I couldn't find it.

It's one of Bob Crupi's favorites too;)

I has simliar problems on a spool of 3 fish camo line. In fact i quit using it after breaking off 2 large fish on Fayette county. Took it off all my reels cuz i was so mad. Found a spool a year or so ago and tried it again after another bad experience with another line. No problems since. Of course I have not been to Fayette again.

I've used it years ago and experienced heavy coiling and low knot strength, particularly above 12# test. I believe Maxima made it for U.S. sale through select vendors for over a decade. It's become hard to find by name anymore. You might want to try the BPS Wally Marshall Crappie Camo line too. It's broken colored like the Triple Fish, but feels much more limp. (No offense Wally! LOL!!)

Thanks, folks.

Walmart has it on a clearance end cap. I am going to try 10lb on a small baitcaster, just to see how it handles. Based on comments here, I won't be stockpiling the stuff.

Still using mostly Excel.

Back