Trepper - Ladder Question

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Uncle Billy - it ain't Trepman, but I did the 2-step ladder. Didn't have the issues that Trep did as there was a pretty good velcro strap holding the ladder in the closed position (hasn't come loose even at highway speeds of up to . . . well, let's just say it hung on well!). Also, nothing that moves or swings on the ladder touches any part of the boat.

Let's talk about that get together really soon! Cooler fall weather is just around the corner (I hope!) and we can get together down my way or yours. In fact, if you want some help with ladder install, I won't claim to be an expert but am willing to assist!

Bill - Mine was the 2 step, the same one you had in the link in the other post. Also if you do it, make SURE you put it back UP before you take off!! LOL I think thats Jim where my wear might have come in, a few times the boys and I had used it, and then brought in the anchor and ZOOM... FLOP!!! BANG!!! DOH!!

Trep

Thanks guys.. Trep, hopefully I'll NEVER have to remember to put it back up as the only time I'll probably use it is if I've fallen overboard.:(

I don't know for sure when I'm going to do it Jim but I'll be sure to let you know. We'll also kick around about when and where to do a little fishing ESPECIALLY when it's a little cooler.

I'll where my Crocs.:lol:

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back