Trep! Our Tracker info guru:)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Can you look in your 02 catalog and tell me whether my boat was offered in a dual console?

Craig Roberts at BPS told me they did not...I'm not questioning him...I'm just confused on why he was told that the 01 console won't work. I believe the 01 and 02 are identical...

Any help would be aprreciated hombre:D

Tee - OK According to the 2002 brochure, YES the PT 185 was offered with a dual console. MSRP with a 50 ELPTO was $10,895 single and $11,245 with the Dual Console. And it was the 2nd year of the All Welded PT 175/185. From my brochures I can't see/identify any then "new" from 2001 to 2002.

Trep

I know I'm not crazy:lol::wacko:

I'll see what Craig comes back with;)

Tee - You know, i'm sure they discontinued them due to lack of volume, which I can attest as having to try to find a used 185 with a 90 and a DC for a year or so before Rich's Nitro came available. But considering you can still (2005) get a 17 ft Nitro with a DC, why not a 175 and 185. Though maybe its the price point or the market in low price end/aluminium boats that don't command as much demand for a DC, since speeds even with the 90 aren't that far into the 40's, so maybe you don't need it like a 50 mph boat. But let me tell ya, even my 40 merc on my PC 175 I would have liked a 2nd console for Eli or my buddy when we were doing 28 mph in rain or cold!

Craig sent another e-mail to Headquarters to see if DeepThroat could help:lol:

Back