Tracker Pro17 Info Request

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Ferendo

Reaction score
It looks like I will be buying a 1989 Bass Tracker Pro 17 in the very near future. Can anyone please direct me to a website where I can download technical info and/or an owners manual?

I am a newbie to operatiing an outboard. My past boats have been electric only for reservoir use so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Steve,

I doubt if you will find anything such as manuals online. They really don't have much info anyhow, other than basic operation of everything.

I have a 1991 Pro-17, 50hp Mercury and have re-decked, re-carpeted, and re-wired almost all of it, so I know it inside and out.

If there's anything I can be of help with, don't be afraid to ask.

Steve

Tox is right, DANG that hurt to say!!! LOL Hey Keelshield sponsor'd dude, where can Dan and I get a hat and T shirt, we're always ready to be free walking billboards!!! LOL

Steve - I have a 2000 Tracker and now a 1999 Nitro, the Merc manual was decent (should be able to find that on the web) there realy isn't a Tracker manual, Tox is right on just ask what ever you need here. One good place to start is the Grab Bag under "Resources-" link on the left, and then use the search function, or just post a question.

Trep

OK, thanks for the responses. Since I don't have the boat yet (maybe today) I don't have any questions. As they come up I will post them here. I have been watching this board for about two years now. I will probably become an active poster as I encounter issues with my boat.

Thanks again.

Back