Tracker on Ebay

• Thread starter Donnie Matney [URL]http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ebaymot
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me summaries the auction...1)The seller is 1st time seller/bidder on Ebay, 2) whopper of a story, 3) the pic is not of the actual boat, 4) no title 5) help me out plea, 6) no mention of a title for the trailer which is probably required in any state.

Let me think, naw I think if I were shopping I would have to pass this one up and hope that anyone that did bid gets a good deal and is not taken for a financial ride.

Yeah it's a real sob story...the non title issue gets me..if it was lost you can file for a duplicate and get one. Oh well i hope for someone's sake it is legit.

Donnie

This is one of those "Deliver the boat, I'll hand over the money, but let's do it down at the courthouse with the sheriff present, OK?" type deals.

Poor Marie..... I hope she wasn't taken too badly on that one..... Mercy! That guy had the poorest grammer and worst spelling I've seen in ages!

almost like the guy selling the hemi challenger,no usable parts,says hemi in the codes,says 440 trac pack,,you got to see it to believe it.plus the price.guy must think he has gold there!!!

as for the boat.a executor of the estate has the power to get titles and such.i would check the registration on the boat and do a search to see who actually owns it and a search on the trailer also.

sounds tooo good to be true!!

please buy my 200 acres of swampland,i need the money for an operation to make me human!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2444733960&category=6783

"UPDATE ,,,I WILL SEEK LEGAL ACTION FOR ANY MORE NON BUYING EMAILS" LOL!! Who the heck does this guy think he is!

LOL!! "J45 IS HOOD TIE DOWN PINS" Someone should drop him a line and tell him there ain't no hood on the car!

"I WILL BREAK SOME OF THE CODES DOWN FOR YOU" LOL!! None of the stuff he broke down the codes for is even there!

That car is a piece of trash! Or, should I say that what's left of it is a piece of trash. My cat burries stuff like that in his sandbox!

Jeff, is "Trac Pak" like a posi rear axle in MoPar terms?

me!

i think it is,sort of posi rear,sway bars and such from what i have been told.

Back