Tracker/Nitro Owner's Program

• Thread starter Steve Long [URL]http://www.trackermarine.com/track
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Long

Reaction score
Don't know if it's been posted on here or not but Tracker Marine has just announced a Tracker / Nitro Owner's program akin what Ranger, Triton and Skeeter offer their owners. Basically, it's a chance for owners to earn additional cash in qualifying tournaments by being the highest Tracker Marine boat owner finisher. More details are available at this link:
http://www.trackermarine.com/trackertrophy/

While i think its great that Tracker is doing this( a little late to the game but....) it really seems that this program isnt really geared to the grassroots angler like the Ranger Cup and Triton Gold and Skeeter program are. For instance i think the boat model stipulation stinks, same goes for Skeeter too. I own an 882, and if i fished and won a qualifying tournament out of my nitro i get shut out because i dont have the newest model boat. I dont like that at all. Ranger and Triton both accept any model as long as you are the registered owner of said boat. Also the qualifying tournaments all seem to be ust major events. Skeeter has payouts for every local federation event if your state signed on to thier program( mine did and lots of people seem to be buying skeeters now in my state). Triton Gold has a payout for locan federation state finals as well as divisionals and nationals. The Ranger Cup works similar to the Skeeter one. I think my state does both Skeeter and Ranger if i remember correctly. It just seems to me that as someone who fishes local tournies and dosent have the newest model boat that The Tracker program has Zero benefit to me. One would think that this program would be designed to guys like me, loyal grassroots tournament anglers but sadly its not aqt least in my eyes. Im sure there or plenty of other Nitro and Tracker owners that are just like me in regards to this program. Either thier boat or tournaments dont qualify or both. If this program supported the local state federations and other boat models i would be sending in my cash to sign up tommorow.

I applaud Tracker for the effort but if they want to start anincentive program they really should be targeting the grassroots guy/gal. Thats where they sell most of thier boats and could build some brand loyalty.

thats my .02

It IS a start...

If Customer Service holds up,

If Quality stays high, and,

This incentive program is "tweaked";

Then Tracker might have finally "arrived".

(By "tweaked"... expand the boat models.. years and pay any/every top ten finish... Then you will have people considering the boat brand for serious tournament participation. Especially in Walleye tournaments where Ranger almost owns the FLW field because of the incentives)

I agree with MoBass I have a 2000 929 and its still like new so I will not be buying a new boat soon

JD

Back