Tracker Marine Hampton

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Johnson2

Reaction score
Has anyone had any good luck with the store in Hampton? They used to have a great friend to Bass Fisherman as a General Manager and he has quit and now the service has gone down hill. They dont even have a certified tech there, the GM was the tech!!! I have had my boat back 3 times and everytime it is supposed to be fixed, it is not. @ of my best fishing guys, same problem. buyer beware

At Gurnee... Try calling the Manager of teh Store... If nothing else.. it is the squeaky wheel...

Also, did you ask for the manager of the Marine Dept. at Gurnee... I would alert him to his staff's failure to fulfill customer expectations created by them.

Finally, most of us here will agree that you need to follow up with Tracker Corporate by regular certified mail. They need to be aware of this, but they also need to "fix" this kind of thing at the dealer level. That old standby of the certified letter always gets looked at by management.

Same problem here, I had mine back 2 times for the same problem. if they would have taken the time the first time I would not have had to bring it back again. The members of this site told me what was wrong with my boat, They had similar problems. I told the service manager this the first time but he apparently didnt here me. So the second time they wound up pulling the gas tank on the boat to remove all of the factory debris. Which is what I had info'd them on in the first place.

They were not hard to work with on a good note. They were proffesional and very courteous. In the end the problem was resolved, so Im a happy boater.

What is the problem with your boat?

Good luck,

Mark

Why? Why? Why? Do you have to do any of this to get Tracker off there dead asses!....No wonder they have such a LOWSY repor with customers. And quit tellin' me it's the dealers...where do they get their boats from ? Bottom line...It's BAD BUISNESS!! Tracker...Are you listening?

Back