Tracker Grizzly Info...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
A friend of mine is casually interested in the Tracker Grizzly 20 foot boat (I think it's the 2072..??, but I'm not sure). He was wondering if they were strictly flat bottom style john or do they have the semi-v hull like the john style Tracker bass boats...?

Smitty

I just left Tracker Marine where I work parttime. I asked them your question and was told you can geat the Grizzly either with a V bottom or flat. You live near Council Bluffs, IA i can hook you up with a saleman.

fatrap

All models of the 2072 (side console, center console, and AWL)look like a mod-v boat. tapered front and 5 1/2 degree deadrise from the transom to the front casting deck. No Flat Bottoms. The Grizzly line-up only features flat bottom jons in the small riveted models and the 14 and 16 ft all welded models. Hope this helps!

Thanks guys, that helps alot, I'll let my buddy know. That should interest him even more now. He's a huuuge waterfowl guy and was looking for a bigger boat to handle Lake St. Clair, he definately did not want to get his butt whooped in a flat bottom on St Clair.

Latest posts

Back