Tracker commercial

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
Watching Bass Saturday at the moment and just saw a commercial for Tracker Boats. It's about time :)

Pat - We are all paying for the cost of marketing and commission sales people in all the boats/cars we buy. Those ads in B&W boats, Bassmasters and other magizines by Tracker, BassCat, Ranger and others costs $$, so does the sponsorships of teams, tourneys and the like.

For one, i'd have LOVED to see the commercial, but don't get exanded basic.

As a Tracker owner I was glad to see the commercial because all I mostly see are ads for other brands. Same as I prefer to see Ford rather than Chevy commercials. As a consumer I like seeing ads about the gear I personally own. I guess if we dug real deep into the psychological side of it, perhaps Mazlo's Theory of Hierarchy, it's the "need to belong". Other than that, I like Tracker products :)

PM, whats up with the post, Waterwings owns a Tracker and apparently proud to be a Tracker Owner, we all get a charge out of seeing ads and commercials for stuff we own, cars, trucks, boats, bikes, ect... Lets keep it positive here, please. I personly do not own a Tracker boat, but the last several commercials were nice, there marketing dept. is doing a their job!!!

I own Ranger everything..Think about this...Most companys have us advertise and pay to do It...Ranger license plates,T-Shirts coats...And the sad part they cost more than better stuff..HA HA Got to love the consumer...JR

The Tracker ads are nothing new, I've seen them before although not often and nowwhere except ESPN2 or OLN maybe.

The fact is that advertising lowers the cost of products instead of increasing it. I learned that the hard way in econ 101 in college.

Harpo

Back