Tracker Boats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
I have an '05 PT175, and if it were possible, I'd trade-up to the 190. Better storage, more deck area. :)

Come to think of it, even the '07 175TX is longer and has better storage/deck area than my '05 :rolleyes:

I have an 05 185. I think it is great but as the old lady says, a little bigger would be nice.:p

Chris - That is interesting on the 90, I WONDER if Tracker upgraded the Max HP on the 175 to 90hp when they lengthened the hull in 2007 from 17.5 to 17'10", but forgot to update the website?? anyone see the 2007 catalog or a new 175 on the water? It would make sense since they upgraded the 185 last year to 115hp that the almost 18ft would be a 90hp max??

Not 100% sure (been awhile) but I recall seeing the new 190 at BPS Nashville and there was a 90 hanging on the back......but could have been a 75....been awhile :rolleyes:

Waterwings, The 190 is rated to 135hp but as usual with Tracker they typicaly put the average to low end motor's on the show room so the price is not too high (good marketing practice and sells a lot of boats!!).

Hey ... get back to helping the guy decide to buy a tin can or not.

New PT 175TXW has 6 " wider bottom than last year's model that they made longer. Thus new for 07 the PT 175 rates a 90 hp engine instead of a 75 hp prior to 07.

Just looked at one at the BPS in Cincy and it looked good.

A lot more room and WOW that 135 Opti is HUGE! :lol:

Back