Tracker and Nitro Accessories

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris F.

Reaction score
Is there a web site for Tracker and Nitro boat accessories and prices other than checking with a dealer? Thanks, Chris

Thanks Dan, but I was thinking along the lines of a matching wheel and tire for a spare or a matching bike seat for the rear deck.

My left side tail light assembly fell apart.Never backed into a darn thing,but the lenses are like half gone.Is there a part # for this or do I have to buy the setup for both sides?

Sorry Chris! I thought you were looking for logo wear, etc. Any of the trademarked items will have to go through your dealer. A spare tire/wheel can be found at most tire shops, just make sure the lug pattern matches. Exact replacements will be a dealer item.

al - Call your dealer with your VIN and an exact duplicate can be ordered, if not already stocked. You can get each side seperately.

Chris, I was also looking for acc. for my Nitro, I had a problem with the dealer and won't go back to him so I called Tracker and talked to a guy in parts. He sent me a catalog. It doesn't have what I was looking for but it has spare tires and bike seats in it! Very, Very exspensive!!!!! The phone #417-873-4555 Good Luck!

Back