TOXIC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I need a keel guard for my Triton. Who do I contact?

Scott Smith at KeelShield. Tell him I referred you....again:lol::lol: for special pricing and free shipping. [email protected] Make sure you tell him the type and length of the hull and of course the color of shield you want. He will tell you the length you need.

TOXIC

Ken, I might be interested in your unit. :p Actually, I really might want your other HDS5. I need to read about it this weekend. I made an offer on a 520c so I am waiting to hear back. I sold my Harley today so I have some extra cash. I think I sold my property in Indiana too. Yippie!

Oh noooo.....we might be fishing the Championship on Patoka at the end of April...will the new buyer let me and Mini stay there?!? :rolleyes:

Tox has been playing with my unit for a little while and he loves it!!! :wub::lol:

It's all about the girth...the unit is not only 5" long, it is 5" wide as well!!!

You know... I was just about to ask some of you if you had room for another body at one of these mafia get-togethers, but after this post, I don't think I'll ask and I'll just stay here in Texas. :huh: :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

Don't even get him started on what he does to Mac's cat.

Well, another guy offered my his unit so I took him up on it. I think I need alot more practice before I attempt Ken's unit. :p I bought another 520c for the front off BBC. Once I master these, I will upgrade to the fancy ones.

Well I see Teri Is bored agaion..HA HA whats a Unit???? PATOKA The Pride of Indiana,Dam near the only lake with fish or water In this state....JR

I didn't think you wanted to sell It teri...

Ken we need to discuss Patoka. I dont know if Darren is going to go.

Teri, just wait till you see me 8 :) It will make you forget all about Neeley's 5....lol

Latest posts

Back