TOXIC

• Thread starter Teri C. [URL]http://www.insideline.net/[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have the top 25 links on Google....even in images....

but now there seems to be more and more John Maniaci's running around....one is a photog in WI.

Link doesnt work on the page either. apparently it hasnt propagated yet.

Man girl you are quick...GYCB didn't even tell me they were running it yet!! Probably haven't uploaded it to the page. I for sure would have let you know as soon as they told me. I was going to update it with your last finish before press but it looks like they beat me to the punch. That just sets us up for a follow-up article:p I am trying to finish up my final installment to the BASS Elite Marshal program now. My daughter booted me off the computer last night when I took the dog out. Give it some time and try again. Seems like I spend a lot of my time writing now!! I'll have to do an article on the MVM/St Clair trip this year. If anybody has any ideas for articles they would like to see, give me a shout. I might just get with Rob and chronicle his FLW pursuits but that's gonna cost him a day on the lake!!:lol:

TOXIC

I wasn't really searching for anything. Just google my name every once in awhile to see what comes up and that was there today. I guess I am just avoiding work. :D

Google mine "Dr. Marty Klein" if you want to see what I really do.

Teri, good luck and keep after 'em. Toxic, very nice article!

Toxic, just read the article. Very nice piece. I really appreciate it! I hope you can do a follow up some day and write that I won one of these. :p

Nice job Tox, but you had easy material to write about too!!!!!!

Great job Teri and keep it up. I am pullin for ya, being a fellow Hoosier and all!

Randy!

Sure do an article on MVM when I wont be there....wait, thats probably a GOOD thing!

Teri, you're welcome. Use it to help lock some sponsors, they like to see your name in print. I cc'd you, I sent the link to Bruce Mathis and Deb at the WBT as well. Get me a press pass and I'll come to cover some of your T's!!:p

Mini, I couldn't write about what you do at the MVM anyway!!:lol: Seriously, you'll be in it, there's no way I could leave out "The Don":p but remember, they want "family" readable material!!

TOXIC

Tox - Wow, he fishes, rescues (or cleans up)banks, writes and is sponsored - you the MAN!!

Teri - TOTALY sweet! Print that out, and have Tox sign it, so when you win the Bassmasters classic in a few years, he can sell it on ebay for a fortune!! LOL

Latest posts

Back