Toxic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I received your box today. Man, you guys are to generous. Thank you so much and the tip sheet was very helpful. I am headed to Alabama this weekend to prefish the lake. I will be busting out all the tackle and seeing what works best. I really like the pro senkos. I think those will be awesome for drop shotting. I can't thank you enough!

Teri - you towing the new boat with the Jeep? Let us know how it goes, drive safe, boat safe and fish!!

No problem girl, you just make us proud. When you find what baits you like in that hodge-podge I sent you, let me know which ones you like and we'll get you stocked up. The Pro Senko was designed just for shakeyheads but I also dropshot it a lot. See what I mean about that Yammamoto spinnerbait? Pretty sweet eh?? Well kept secret!!

After this season is underway, I will interview you and do a story for Yamamoto to get you a little press. Hey, ya gotta start somewhere!!

TOXIC

Teri,..we'll get you hammered at the MVM and make you spill your guts!! Tox,..bring a tape recorder...you'll get your interview alright!!!! :p

Now would good would getting me all liquored up for my interview do, it would just be full of bleep-ity-bleep-bleeps when aired. Ha!

Toxic, I did pick up a Yamamoto craw trailer that looks like it would work pretty well in cold water. Not too much action as the claws are really small but enough to draw some attention.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT THERE AND FISH THIS WEEKEND! Headed to Neely Henry Saturday morning to do alittle prefishing Saturday and Sunday. I won't have control over the boat during the tournament but at least I will have a good idea on how to narrow down my tackle.

Get to know the shakey head really, really well. it's one of the few baits that you can work off the back of a boat and make $$. Teddy's son won the co-angler side of the opens with 95% of his fish on a shakey head. Get the feel, throw it a lot. Slow technique but pays off in spades. Be patient. Especially with the pro senko, cut tail, or the kreature (if they want a big bite.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back