tournament shirts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Gersh

Reaction score
Does anyone have a clue where to find these tournament shirts that are the pullover style that kind of look like a paintball jerseys. They are long sleeve. Somewhat like Swindle and others where. Can anyone help? THANKS

I dont see anyhting on Gemini site that has the pullover tournament shirts.....????????????

Those pullover shirts are custom made....don't know if they're available to the general public yet,.....but they probably will be. They're making a couple for me and Mini and I had to send them all of the artwork and any logo's that we want on them. They need the scanned art at a very hi-resolution and then they print it right on to the shirt material in seperate pieces,..ie. front, back, sleeves and collar. The shirts are then assembled there and shipped out. Ours aren't ready yet, but hopefully they will be soon. The VP of Sales is a good friend of mine and he told me at the BassMaster's Classic,.."You guys need a couple of these new shirts...send us the art and we'll make some for you!" :rolleyes:

Needless to say,....they had the art from me 3 days later!! LOL

We'll post a pix when we get'em!!

Mac

I'd suggest you just call them and ask if they're available...but I really doubt they are,....each one is custom made!

Back