Tournament Potomac last Sat.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Meier

Reaction score
In the money results:

1st place with 78.8 & big fish @ 41.6 Rob, Rose wills and Bryan Rupp

2nd place with 72.2 Tim Hagan / George Ostrom

3rd place with 71.2 Tim Trigger / Josh Fitchett

4th Place with 69.8 Mike Meier / Carlos Hathcock

atthescalesWeb.jpg

2-9-08MikeCarlosWeb.jpg

RobRoseWeb.jpg

Better than sitting at home???

You ain't eating one of these! Those fish have been eating stuff that has not been named yet. :lol:

I was trying to make sense of "1st place with 78.8 & big fish @ 41.6 Rob, Rose wills and Bryan Rupp" Then I saw the pictures and remembered it was a catfish tournament! :lol: Way to go Mike and Carlos!! Next time you come to Michigan you can school me on catfishin'. :lol:

Gene

C,....don't get any crazy ideas about jumpin' outa the boat and noodlin' for a bedding smallie!! That could mean total banishment from the MVM!! Some things are just WRONG!!

I dont know if I would even swim in the Potomic...that water is changing the sex of the smallmouth there! Kinda explains Tox.....well just a little bit.

As soon as the smallies start wearing plaid skirts.....it's all over!!:wacko::angry::(;)

Those Va boys probably send Tox here to sabatoogie our smallies! Forget the cats, hide the smallies!

Mini - We send Tox North just so we can clear the air for a week. Virginia has the largest sale of air fresheners during that week. Even the fish come to the surface to catch their breath! LOL

All of em' captured in the same house.......gonna be interesting:lol::lol:

Talked to CIII and told him he better srub that Ranger tub of his out or I won't even latch it up to my purty chebby!! I'll bet them Michigan smallies will be able to smell them Potomac cats the second we drop her in the water!!

TOXIC

Jeese, I do not come on here for a few days and you are talkign banishment HAHAHAHAHAAH

Do not worry Scott, will have most of the catfish slime off by then...look at as adding some BIG FRIKIN fish mojo to the MoNkEy BoAt! Moneys and cats oh my HAHAHAHAHA

MacDaddy, no problems mate! No noodles for me man! Only tubes, jerkbaits and spinnerbait with maybe some Gulp thrown in for a change!

You have to admit, culling 20lb fish is cool!

Latest posts

Back