TOURNAMENT COVER ,does Nitro still sell them ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I can't seem to find them on the internet. I was baseiclly looking for a picture of one. Can anybody help me out ?

Mark :)

Get one from Aurora, it's twice the cover at half the cost.

I still have the one I got free when I bought my 170 DC. A little tattered but still very serviceable.

fatrap

not the greatest but here is a picture of a 9 series tournament cover and you should be able to get tehm through your dealer.

n509007732_4565_8623.jpg

I have one for sell which I never used . It was an extra from MAC when I bought his 901 a couple of years back.

Some one on SWAP OR SELL wanted to know what the differance was between the Tournament cover and the gray DOWCO that comes with the boat originally .

Do any of you have any input?

Mark :)

The Pro Team Tournament cover is a better cover,..it's a heavier weight material and made for long distance towing, with a better fastening/securing system. The Grey covers are decent but they don't hold up as well as the Pro Team covers,...thinner material..plastic snaps, etc. If you tow alot,...spend the $$ for a GOOD cover!

Back