TOO MANY PUPPIES!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Goff

Reaction score
I'm neck deep in Lab Puppies, anyone have a good home for one? I have both parents, they are smart, sociable dogs.

I'm west of Austin TX, I was going to ask $200 but I'll work with NTOW's if you have something to trade or whatever, I really want to make sure these pups get a good home.

IMG_0181.JPG

Awwwww.... Boy would I love one Pat...Nothing like a puppy.. Having two Golden's and a Chocolate Lab, the wife would kill me and those guys with the butterfly nets would be knocking on the door. Just please be careful as to who you give them too ok? I know I don't have to tell you that but I did anyway:rolleyes: Good luck finding them good homes. Keep us informed will you?

Uncle Billy

I would love one, but I'm still about three years from that point

AND

I have already used up all my allowances for bringing things home from you:lol:

They look like they will put some big smiles on someones face though

Gosh I hope my kids don't see this post..:rolleyes:

Just got my Lab through the "teen" years, I'm not ready to do it again.:wacko:

Great pic though.

Steve

Those are 200.00 puppiesI would give a left nut for one...:D but hey are to big and would out live me// I love them dogs...JR:(

So how would this work out? Air Freight to Chicago Ohare... I guess I would have you get a shipping crate and I would pick up at Ohare....

How about a relay??? If Pat would drive it up to Gainsville TX, I could pick it up and drive it up to someplace like Springfield or Wichita and then maybe Stacie or some other volunteer could pick it up and drive it to St. Louis where another volunteer could get on into the Chicago area.

We can't let that baby fly by himself:eek: .

Just let me know...I'm always ready for a roadtrip.

Harpo

I live in Austin. How for West? I may be interested in a female.

Pat those are some great looking pups!!! I love labs, if i didnt have a dog already.....

My parents breed and show German Shepherds and they they have a litter on the way. im looking forward to seeing them, little puppies are so much fun.

Back