Toledo Bend????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald Fruge

Reaction score
Headed to Toledo Bend for the weekend. Anyone have any recent experiences/reports?

I will be down on the south end, about a third of the way up from the damn.

Wolf

Good fishing down there. I'd be concentrating in six mile on main lake points with grass. North point of the first cove holds some good summer fish on the grass edges. Island in the back of six mile has produced well in the summer.

Hope it helps.

I would love to go to TB some day. It's just a little far for me to make for even a weekend. That's a big ole lake, are you going to be OK in your tin rig? Maybe next year after my son, Andy is old enough to help with the driving we can make it down for a four day weekend. I think I'll try for later in the fall when the heat and the boat traffic is a little lower.

Have fun!! I'm jealous.

Harpo

Thanks for the tips BMCD.

Hey Sooner,

My little sister and her husband have access to his fathers camp. We use it once or twice a year. Its right on the water with a dock. This is more of a family trip and not an all out bass fishing expedition like we do at Fork. However I would like to make a four day trip in the fall or spring to do some serious bass fishing. Keep in touch on the dates in the fall and we can see about using the camp.

Its only about 2 1/2 hours from my house.

I don't venture to far from the camp when I go, but if I needed to there is a bay boat at the camp that can handle anything the Bend could possibly throw at us.

Wolf

Back