TNOWS???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey Campbell

Reaction score
Hmmm...

Since the domain is "trackerowners.com", and of course, tin is in, shouldn't the board be called "Tracker and Nitro Owners Web Site"?

Just a post to get you glass guys all riled up and say, "We miss you Rich."

Thanks for the site, bro.

--Casey

Even Rich nows Glass kicks ass and tin is an after thought....that's why HE runs a 'glass rig...LOL

Mac nailed it. You can also get here by typing www.nitroowners.com in your browser.

Since Rich and the others have been doing time, I'm sure he kept an eye on us. Sort of like watching your kids in the yard interacting with the neighbor kids. I'm sure by now he might have a couple of names he would like to call us. Hope he doesn't pull the plug.

Da Bear

Naaww,....Rich loves us!!...LOL!!! Just had to dole out a few "time outs" for the neighbor kids!!

Yeah, I planted this one out there because I knew Rich was in a 700, and I was thinking the "time outs" should be coming to an end sometime soon. You know I love you sparkly, glass guys! Anyone know the exact date of the release?

--Casey

Back