Tile Help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever tiled a floor?

In my parents house we had some foundation work done a while back and a some tiles in our kitchen need to be replaced. Its not a huge area maybe at the most 10-20 tiles.

This would be a project i'd take on in a couple of months when school is out. I've done some research online and it doesnt seem too terribly hard just time consuming.

Also, the tile thats in the kitchen....a while back I know my parents went to see about buying more. We have extras but not enough to to fix all of the tiles. Those tiles are not offered anymore.

Right now my mom just keeps a rug in the kitchen covering the broken tiles and you can only see a couple of broken tiles near the wall. Would it be possible to buy a tile thats not an exact match that would go under the rug and use the exta tiles we have in the place where the broken tiles are visible?

This would be a birthday gift for my mom..she's been wanting this fixed for a while.

BJ, I've quite a bit of experience in the floor covering business. I'd be happy to help you. I need to come in the store sometime before the weekend for a new reel. I'll talk to you then. When are you working?

Harpo

Back