Tie down straps

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilbert cales

Reaction score
I just received a copy of Bass Pro fishing and camping sale catalog. Page 41 has the rod saver retractable transon tie downs. Has anyone used them? Do I also need the brackets to convert them from horizontal to vertical? Thanks to all who reply.

Bubby

I have the boatbuckles, reviews on other sites i've read said the rod saver brand was not as good as the boat buckles brand, but I don't have experience with that brand.

I have had my Boat Buckles for 4 years and on my PC 175 no additional hardware was necessary, and they ROCK!

Have Boat Buckles on my Pro Deep V 17. Would highly recommend them. Fast and easy and worth every penny, and they go on sale occasionally. Might find them cheaper on ebay.

You guys are going to make me spend a lot of money on these things. I have a regular pair like the Rod Savers and I hate them. They always seem to come loose. I guess as I sometimes fish brackish water I should get the stainless ones?

Bill

Bill B - Well... Did you ASK King Tin before you bought the Rod Saver brand??? NOPE!! Lesson learned!!! :lol:

Back