Thoughts and prayers needed today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
My wife has surgery today at 12 she is having 3 disk's fused in her neck they have to cut in from the front it will be a painful recovery she is my best friend and has always had the kitchen pass ready for me to fish and hunt so if ya all can say a prayer for her today she is very upset. :(

Hutch.

Hutch,

My mother had a surgery something like that but she had a donor bone put in also, she had a recovery of about 6 months then she returned to work. She advised that the pains she had in her shoulders went away after the surgery. She will be in my prayers.

Ed

Hutch where thinking of her. I test the spinal nerves for a living, she should be alot better off in the weeks to come. Prayer sent your way.

Donnie

Hutch, all the best to her for a safe operation and a speedy recovery.

Prayers on the way. I know several people who have had the surgery. Everyone of them turned out great.

fatrap

You, your wife and your family are in my thoughts and prayers today...

Thank You all we are off to the Hosiptol I will let you all know how it goes.

NTOWS People are the best it's like having family from everywhere you all are the best !!!!!

Hutch

Prayers to you and the missus from down south bro'. Ya'll take care of that special lady and God Bless

Jim

Hutch - Prayers to you, the wife and the family. Take good care of her so you can get back on the water with that new ride. Put a big cushion on one of the seats and bring her down for the day. She can spend time at the house while we are out catching them or she can join us.

Let us know if there is anything we can do. Oh, don't foget to take care of your own back!

Best wishes to you and your wife!

Rich D

Hutch, prayers for your wife. Hopefully the surgery goes as planned, and she has a great recovery.

BruceM

MY mother (whom I care for) just had a C-4 corpectomy, so I know what it is like for you. You will both be in my prayers.

Prayers coming your way for your wife and for you and your family.

Prayers out to you...God Bless....JR

All went well she is sleeping like a baby had to get home for the dogs.

we thank you all for the thoughs and prayers she seen all the posts just before we left this morning and it put a big smile on her face.

Thanks everyone

P.S

Bill as soon as I get the new ride on the 9th or 16th pending how she is doing I'll be down:D

Hutch

Hutch- Ditto the thoughts and prayers from everyone here.

Also, hoping for a full recovery. That sounds like it could take some time, TRY not to let her rush it !!!

And like Toxic said- WE are just a phone call away!

I just now saw this Hutch... My prayers and best wishes are on the way.. I hope everythng turns out well..

Uncle Billy

Hutch,...My sister had the exact same operation about 2 yrs ago...she's never regreted it for a minute,....she's 100% better now that the constant pain is gone!! I hope your wife has the same luck......I'm sure she'll be fine!!:wub:

Mac

Back