This one's for you BOB G

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Just thought I'd rub it in that my lake isn't solid!!!! I caught a few 14-15 inchers yesterday. This was actually one of the smaller ones but the other picture didn't turn out so good. I think the bass are starting to move in a bit. Can't wait to get back out there tonight. Bundle up my friend because it will probably snow today in your part of the woods. BWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
dink.jpg

Now thats cruel and unusual punishment. Isn't that against the law?

Sweet Teri!! That the Triton or the Banana boat??

Trep, that's the Triton. The Banana Boat is still in southern Indiana because the trailer is out of commission at the moment. I did clean up the Banana Boat and it looks brand new. I think you need it Trep. Let's make a deal. :)

Teri,

Thanks for rubbing it in!!!!

Nice fish and pic anyways!!!!!

Bob G.

That is a Pic of Ken, Mac and Mini in Macs new boat on St Clair HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Yea Right!!!!!! Maybe 20 years ago.....

40LBS!?....That must be you in the back with your leg up,...hiding your gut!! LOL

I'd swear that's Trepper standing behind us,...but that dude looks like the HULK compared to Trep!! (and the shorts are waayyy too tight!! BWWAAHHAAAAAAAAA)

It JUST looks too tight, its all the cold SHRINKAGE!!!! BBWWWAAAAAA

Back