Thinking, just thinkingof buying a 2007 TRACKER Pro Team

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Wright

Reaction score
Im thinking of trading my Tracker 185 90hp in for a 2007 TRACKER Pro Team

Bill - If you like speed try Hutch's 911. I've been in it and it is all about speed. Great price!

What a nice looking boat! I prefer metal not glass. If there isa rock or stump Im going to hit it. I like to explore. Thanks anyway.

my buddy loved his, but its not a spped demon, and now for the bad news, after one year of use on lake anna only the hull developed cracks on both side of the nose section near the top where it connects together, tracker is dragging there feet even though the dealer and there rep say its there issue., more to come later.

mike c

I'm tellin' ya guys...Its WHO's welding it!

One is not the same as another...trust me on this guys, I've done my research;)

Just make sure that if that is what you would like Bill, go over it with a FINE tooth comb at the rigger. That means decks,wiring,welds,trailer,lights and anything else you can think of. I'm not talkin' 10 minutes either. I'm talkin' a run on the lake also.

The second rig I recieved from the factory has very professional welds and has held up to some super tough abuse from me.

5 years and nurry a prob;)

Some of the welds I've seen personally at BPS...I would reject!

Latest posts

Back