There goes my down payment on new boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
This isn't fishing but don't be looking for pictures of my new boat. P.S. it's a Bushmaster

Bushmaster.jpg

Somebody used an AR-15 to rob you of your down payment? That's terrible!

Nice gun. :)

NICE....Now you'll be able to get those pheasants under the old lady's feeder down the road.....from YOUR yard!! :wub::rolleyes:

You're my hero!!

Nice! I am seriously considering a Bushmaster or Olympic arms M4 with a collapsible stock.

Rich Ha Ha ha

Carlos, I don't know about the sights, how do I tell? Maybe I can call you and you can give me some advice on wha to look for.

The quick story is I have been wanting an AR for a while. Very early Sunday I drove from a gymnastic meet in Lincoln Nebraska to Des Moines Iowa to meet an old buddy at a gun show. Didn't want to drive that far but his sister and last liveing relative is dying from cancer and I'm about all he has left for family. He wanted to just hang out. I was talking to a dealer I knew pretty well when this young(looked like a kid) deputy comes up with this Bushmaster in a hard case. He wanted the dealer to display it for sale. Needed to sell it because he didn't make the swat team or something or another. I don't know the details but he wanted $800 I just shot him an offer for $600 and he took it. I took it to the National Guard table and had them look at it. Their gun guy looked it over measuse some $$hit and proclaimed it like new. Not a scratch or rub mark.

That's it.

Now to figure out how to work it.

fatrap

P.S. I'm still working the wife for the Tundra.

fatrap, You better check the serial number, for 600 bills you stole it ! I get teary - eyed just thinking about it. Actually not teary - eyed, I'm to embarrased to say what really happens.:huh:

Nice find.

Gross

Fatrap ditto on what Gross said, that was a steal. My buddy who is a LEO bought a Bushmaster w/ a collapsible stock and it was $750 with a discount about 3 years ago. My father in law bought a SP1 at a gun show that is circa 1970 for $1000, this was about 6 months ago. Again you got a great deal, and you have already made money on it if you decide to sell it.

Donnie

No selling here. I do need to get rid of my Mini 14 as I don't need two semi .223's.

Rich....Thanks for the tip.

Greg.....Whaaaaaat?????

fatrap

Back